Division: Business Credit – Scottsdale
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Reports To: Sr. Portfolio Manager
Serves as the point-of-contact for non-recourse clients. Must maintain daily and monthly productivity expectations. This position requires direct interaction with all departments and requires teamwork across all division lines.
- Provide courteous, timely and effective customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Provides initial and ongoing timely communication with clients via email, fax and telephone. Sends Welcome Kit to clients upon approval and reviews process for submitting invoices for PCG to factor.
- Purchase approved receivables daily once verified. Initiate transfer of funds to client based on client’s request.
- Monitor factored sales, disputes and reserves. Watch for unfavorable trends and take necessary action to mitigate risk and exposure.
- Negotiate difficult situations arising between PCG and assigned clients, regarding funding, debtor disputes, incorrect paperwork, etc. Coordinate resolution of any problems with appropriate personnel.
- Contact debtors on invoices purchased within 14 days to verify PCG is set up as the payee, confirm no issues on invoices and all set to pay.
- Assist Division collection process to insure proper coverage, contact, and follow-up is conducted to provide the collection effort expected by Division management.
- Maintain clients’ accounts at established limits of $50,000. Proactively identify opportunities to increase client limits when necessary and review all non-factored payments for additional factoring opportunities.
- Expedite return or application of unidentified, duplicate or non-factored payments to clients or debtors.
- Participate in weekly Division risk meetings as required.
- Other duties that may be requested/assigned from time-to-time.
Education/Training/Experience Necessary to Perform Successfully:
- High school diploma, or equivalent, required; college degree or 2 years equivalent work experience in factoring, accounting, credit, collections or other related business field is a plus; Bi-lingual is a plus.
- Adaptability – adapts to changes in the work environment positively. Exhibits flexibility and unbiased attitude, open to new ideas and deals effectively with pressure situations.
- Dependability – meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, stays focused under pressure, and meets attendance requirements.
- Initiative – tackles problems and takes independent action, seeks out new responsibilities, acts on opportunities, generates new ideas, practices self-development and seeks learning opportunities.
- Productivity – manages expected workload, takes on additional responsibilities as needed, manages priorities and deadlines, develops and follows work procedures and policies, manages time effectively, handles information flow.
- Quality – attentive to detail and accuracy, shows commitment to quality standards, makes continuous improvement, takes ownership in resolving quality problems/issues, recognizes and communicates quality problems/issues to management.
- Communication – speaks clearly and concisely in a positive, or negative, situation. Listens and gets clarification. Responds well to questions, ability to present numerical data effectively, ability to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – contributes to team projects, exchanges ideas and opinions, helps prevent and resolve conflict, works with other departments effectively, and develops positive working relationships.
Required Skills to Perform Successfully:
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe
- Knowledge of Cadence is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills