New Client Coordinator
Division: Business Credit – Scottsdale
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Reports To: Credit Manager
This role is responsible for the generation of legal documents, UCC searches and filings, assist with underwriting duties when necessary, and oversight of all client files. Must maintain daily and monthly productivity expectations. This position requires direct interaction with all departments and requires teamwork across all division lines.
- Provide courteous, timely and effective customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Prepare all legal documents for prospects and clients. Ensure credit guidelines are being met for all prospects prior to initial funding.
- Prepare the appropriate UCC documentation and IRS Form 8821 documentation for execution/filing prior to funding. Prepare appropriate ongoing UCC documentation to maintain PCG’s perfected security interests.
- Set-up new clients in FactorSoft based on approved information from credit files/legal documents. Perform ongoing maintenance to the system as needed.
- Oversee the establishment and ongoing maintenance of all new and existing electronic client files.
- Assists Credit Manager and Underwriter with buyout process/initial funding for new clients.
- Provide underwriting support/back-up as needed.
- Maintain regular reports as needed/requested by management.
- Other duties that may be requested/assigned from time-to-time.
Education/Training/Experience Necessary to Perform Successfully:
- College degree or minimum 5 years equivalent work experience in factoring, accounting or commercial lending required. Administrative experience a plus. Paralegal certification a plus.
- Adaptability – adapts to changes in the work environment positively. Exhibits flexibility and unbiased attitude, open to new ideas and deals effectively with pressure situations.
- Dependability – meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, stays focused under pressure, and meets attendance requirements.
- Initiative – tackles problems and takes independent action, seeks out new responsibilities, acts on opportunities, generates new ideas, practices self-development and seeks learning opportunities.
- Productivity – manages expected workload, takes on additional responsibilities as needed, manages priorities and deadlines, develops and follows work procedures and policies, manages time effectively, handles information flow.
- Quality – attentive to detail and accuracy, shows commitment to quality standards, makes continuous improvement, takes ownership in resolving quality problems/issues, recognizes and communicates quality problems/issues to management.
- Communication – speaks clearly and concisely in a positive, or negative, situation. Listens and gets clarification. Responds well to questions, ability to present numerical data effectively, ability to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – contributes to team projects, exchanges ideas and opinions, helps prevent and resolve conflict, works with other departments effectively, and develops positive working relationships.
Required Skills to Perform Successfully:
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills