6 Reasons why PCG Believes the Easter Bunny is a Refrigerated Truck Driver
1. He has the highest expectations for himself.
Delivering Easter goodness to all the children of the world? That’s a pretty tall order. It sounds like the kind of thing only a trucker could possibly deliver.
2. The Easter bunny always manages to deliver on time.
Have you ever heard of someone getting an Easter basket late? Of course not. That kind of efficiency can only mean one thing… he is a truck driver!
3. He can’t say no to adorable kid requests.
One more piece of candy? Sure! And what truck driver can resist an adorable kid requesting the air horn? No one.
4. Only a reefer can transport such Easter candy.
With a load filled with eggs, chocolate bunnies, and Reese’s peanut butter eggs, we know that bunny is definitely pulling a refrigerated trailer.
5. Once he delivers, he doesn’t stay in the limelight.
You don’t see the Easter bunny much when his services aren’t required. Our guess is that he is a lot like a trucker. When he is off-duty he is busy helping out in his bunny community and not taking credit for it.
6. Easter bunny doesn’t take time off – he delivers, no matter the situation.
Easter 2020, the majority of families were spending Easter at home in their pajamas and the Easter bunny still managed to deliver their baskets!